Wednesday 9 January 2013

The sun will come out tomorrow...

Eggs here. 

I have been lacking in the blogs lately. Partly from laziness but mostly because I didn't have much to say. 

I do find, each day, more and more, Hess and I are the same person. Last week was a prime example. 

I am glad the holiday season is over. I am beyond broke and need to start watching my spending. Hockey is back, perfect timing for that!

Photo time...


Good looking men...


Sexy as hell


This man was literally across the street from me. NEW YEARS EVE FAIL!




Chris Evans playing my favourite chick flick character ever? Yup. 


No words needed. 


You knew this had to be under this category :D



Relationships

That line kills me every time I watch the movie




Redbox? Must be a movie rental thing. Just gimme a horror movie :D



Plaid love <3


I want everything in this photo




My actual relationships


Dream home






Combine that with:





^^^Hottest thing ever? :)



As usual, I finish this blog saying I need to change. I need a wake up call in the worst way. 


Eggs out..










No comments:

Post a Comment