Thursday 17 January 2013

Sick Pics

Random thoughts in picture form again...

I want to be a femme fatale. NOT Britney's version of a femme fatale, because that is not even what the phrase means. No. I am talking about a real, honest-to-goodness, vampy, voluptuous seductress. I am currently obsessed with lady spies from 1940s movies. You know the kind: the one who wears the curve-hugging dress but can still shoot people. The one who pulls out a very long cigarette holder and has every man in the room offer to light it for her. The one who oozes femininity but is still a world-class, grade-A badass. I want to be that woman.










 Seriously, nothing says sexy like Louboutins, seamed tights, and a fitted skirt.














Also really into small towns lately; which is the opposite of the vampy vixens I have described above, but whatever.



 (Dude, Samson house?)




 (town center?)


And now here are some random pictures.



 I adore the old-school Batman show. Used to watch this with my siblings and then we would make our own utility belts- haha. Great times.





 Such a sweet movie moment. I love it. Is it wrong that I have a serious crush on Dmitri? Cus if it's wrong... I don't want to be right.

 Oh Ryan, you sexy beast. I'd pose for you ANY day. Wink!

 I vow to do this once school is over. At the bar.

 LOL!

 Original poem by the amazing Ryan Adams. Check out his poetry books! DO IT!



 This is how I feel about most people.




 I want this. :-(




Push through life! It will get better.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment