Tuesday 15 January 2013

Quarter life crisis?

HOCKEY IS BACK!


Kind of needs to happen


Stud


No shame


Aww (Handy?)


That is my man is some tight pants. Hot. 



Bobby Ryan <3



Bromances




Rupert and Tom <3



Tom and Joseph


Tom and Chris <3


(I didn't even plan the "Tom" theme...)



Can I be Emma?




Leo gets his own section



What is love?


Have you had this Hess? If not, we have to have a date night soon...(it's so good, it is under the love category)




Handy?




Cue the random




Us? Well, I will be tanned and you will be burnt :)


I LOVE this dress


So true


ME


Can we do this when we get guys?




????


I love this show! She is gorgeous 


EVERY MORNING 


Our high school reunion 


Love the smore set up! Less done up backyard though. (McLeary summer evening?)


WANT


True story


I need a man that would agree to this


I want to sleep like this one night 




I am leaving you with this... It is people like this that make our world special. Can't give up on humanity yet...


Eggs out








No comments:

Post a Comment