Friday 1 February 2013

Pictures

Life is crazy, isn't it?

I just finished the most mental month of my life. Literally. Mom was in surgery. Granny has cancer and is going to die soon. I had to face my only fear in life, and I managed to. 2013 has been lousy so far. At least February looks like it might actually be pretty lax.

Here's what's on my mind.

Hey girl...


































Instead of hot Ryan Gosling, I will end up with someone like this...








Well that's a disturbing thought. Next... I have also been thinking about singleness.






Random...























No one will get this but me... Christy Miller Series

 (skating date!)
 (lights on molokai!)





 (their waterfall!)
 (katie weldon!)




 (blue grotto!)




Ridiculously photogenic metalhead...







And more wedding stuff...













Sigh.
Enjoy the weekend!!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment