Saturday 16 February 2013

Bright Sides

I just figured out that I need to lose like two and a half pounds every week until I leave for Europe in order to be at my goal weight. Yikes. I know I did it to myself though. No one is to blame except me, and I know that. But that also means that no one can fix this but me. Sigh. So here I go again, one more attempt at doing what I should have done years ago...

On the bright side, it's reading week, and Eggs' 26th birthday is very soon! And I'm choosing to focus on bright sides these days. So here are some more pics...


Tom Hanks/Cast Away

 
 

 (turned on by this. seriously.)




Fat Girl problems









Paris (again)


 (I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow)














 (Brigitte Bardot, French sex queen)








Fashion (yet again)








 (Jane Birkin, the fashion world's muse.)

 (Kate Moss, everyone's muse.)








Quotes









Other stuff







Thought I would end with a Cali picture, since that is what this whole site started with! I am newly inspired to work on myself again. This is good news! Might even go work on the dream, Eggs...

Have a GREAT reading week!
H

No comments:

Post a Comment