Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Singling Out Single's Day!

I just realized this is my 25th Valentine's Day single. I turn 26 next week. That takes talent! I think I am destined to be single for life. I don't want to be but at this point I am fairly used to it. I even deleted my online dating account last night. I want to meet a guy organically. 

I wouldn't even know what to do if I had someone in my life. I have friends that are in various stages of relationships. Dating, buying homes together, almost engaged, engaged and married. Where do I fit in? The awkward single. At weddings, I am the one they have to think of where to place me for dinner (never have a +1). 

I feel like I haven't done anything with my life, almost a disappointment. Hope it doesn't stay this way for long. Some aspects I can change (my weight, my spending habits and my attitude) while other factors cannot always be changed easily (my job, my living arrangements and my relationship status). 

Enough of the single talk, 3 beers deep into this blog and I think I am cracking open another. Thursday what? 

PS. Less than 6 days till I turn 26... that is scary. Time is flying. 




Hockey...


<3 Marty 


Freakin' chipmunks 


3 piece suit on Jonesy. OMG


HA


Nope, definitely nothing the matter with that. 




Curling (Aka. John Morris)





I think that zipper can go a bit lower...



Yummy 




Random






Yeah, I need a Colin... 


And a Ryan!


Cutest family ever!


Fan = Me



I <3 Misha


I want to wear this! Birthday outfit?


I seriously cannot wait. 


Yeah, I kind of love him. 


LOL




HAHAHAHAHA


Depressing way to end, but I have to agree with him 


Eggs out





No comments:

Post a Comment