Wednesday 13 February 2013

but the sea is wide, and i can't swim over...

Rough times, rough times. But... trying to stay positive. I gave up complaining for Lent!

I've been planning the upcoming Europe trip that my brother and I are taking; I forgot how fun it was to plan trips! Looking at the maps and making lists of what to take, what cities to go to, what time flights are leaving... it makes it all so real and SO exciting! Traveling is the best thing ever. 

Here are the pictures of the day!


 (I need to do this to my sweaters; I lean on my elbows a LOT.)












 (Perfection!)


















 (I will seduce a man with these boots someday.)





 (What is going on here??)





 (Me and my sister are making pysankys--ie Easter eggs--this year... stoked!!)






 (Julie Andrews is stunning. And yes, I have a thing for Bert.)




 (I want this.)









Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!
Spread love!

No comments:

Post a Comment