Friday 9 November 2012

Photo Post Again

I have to admit that after Eggs' entry on the 2nd, everything I complain about seems petty. And kind of selfish, really. So I think I'm going to suck it up for today and post some pictures to put everyone in a good mood.


I am Pepper Ann. But not as awesome. Oh, not nearly as awesome. I think I'm a weird combo of the three of them, actually. But mostly Milo, weirdly enough.


 I LOVE TJ DETWEILER. Yes, he's 9. Yes, he's a cartoon. But by gum, I have a crush on him. (Too far? NEVER!)


 Hahahahahaha.


 Ditto, Pooh. Ditto.


 Ditto, Cory. Ditto.


 Hehe. This makes me giggle.


 TJ...


OMG! So I assume the whole world (or at least every 90s kid) has heard the news about a Boy Meets World spin-off involving Cory and Topanga's daughter?! Likely starring both Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel??!!?!?! Best news I've heard in a long time, which says a lot about my life, haha. But oh boy, I am so excited! The 13-year-old in me is doing a jig right now. (The 25-year-old me is too.)


 I love Mandy and Ryan!


 Mmmmm... tasty, tasty Ryan. Look how hot he is!


 Hello.


 Santorini, Greece. On my to-travel-to list. That list is growing every day...


 Sigh.


Too right, too right.

 Such a stunning picture of Taylor Swift! If you haven't already, check out her fabulous new album Red. Stay Stay Stay and State of Grace are on constant repeat on my iPod already. BTW, I might get bangs like those, Eggs. What say you? Except that would mean I have to actually wash my hair every day... hmm... dilemma...


Hope everyone is having a great Friday, and enjoy the nice long weekend, for those of you who get Remembrance Day Monday off! :)

SPREAD LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment