Thursday 22 November 2012

Back To Good

Well, I had a bit of a breakdown the other day after I failed another Logic quiz, but I'm back on track and trying to feel positive about life. Trying very, very hard... 

Made an appointment with my professor to hopefully salvage whatever is left of that course, because if I fail it, I can't graduate in time. Plus I really need a job, since I have basically 12 dollars to my name. Possibly less now, actually. 

But things could always, ALWAYS be worse.

I think what I want to do here is remind myself of the goal: to master my bad habits, form good ones, and ultimately live out my life in a way that makes me happy. In the long run, what on earth will it matter if I fail a class, or graduate at 26 instead of 25? It won't. It really won't.

So here is today's photo post, bringing us back to where it all began...















Stay on the sunny side!
<3 Hess




No comments:

Post a Comment