Saturday 24 November 2012

Photo Post #... 9?

On the mind today (aside from endless paper-writing)...

Hot men...

 So stoked that Taylor Lautner is legal now.

 The prince from A Knight's Tale. SEXY! Especially in that coat... ahem! And why is the X scar on his face so hot?

 Hayden Christensen as Christian Grey... just throwing it out there.

 There he is again. Christian Grey! In my ideal-outfit-on-a-man! Mmm.

Jonny Depp + guitar + crazy hat + Black Keys = jizzed in my pants

Couple-ness...

 Paul Bettany is adorable.

 I love the 90s.

 omg...

 So my all-time favorite movie Before Sunrise (top photo) from about 1994 has a sequel called Before Sunset (middle photo; also in my top five films) from 2003 ish. And... they're making another one (bottom photo). Oh. My. Goodness. Sometime next year. Dying. Amazing. Yes. Love. Squee! (And they still both look hot, hey?!)

Sigh.

Fairy-tales...







And fun stuff...

 Hehe. I'm a Star Wars nerd.
So hilarious. So disturbing. So wonderfully acted.

Have a great weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment