Monday 25 November 2013

Picture Time!

My latest obsessions...

The theme here is generally LONG HAIR!!! (So if you see a random picture of a chick and aren't sure what it's doing there, it is for the beautiful, long, wavy hair.) I have this dream of having nearly-waist-length hair. I am pretty much only half way there, but whatever, I will get there someday!

Also, working out has been... interesting. But it's nice to actually be doing it for a change. Okay time for pics.

 (my dream home office)








 (Eggs knows this)


 (this is literally me at the bar)





 (hahaha YEP)

 (dude, Adam's looks, but not style)





 (I really wanna know what they were talking about)







 (one of these things is not like the others)






 (sweet, but kind of creepy, picture from Downton Abbey; damn that Tom Branson is a sexy little Irish mofo)










 (I literally remember having this picture pasted somewhere in my room or school books when I was in elementary. I remember adoring Baby's sweater. Wow I am old.)








 (haha wow)











 (Gaga looks gorgeous here)













 (Matt should have those tattoos)

 (Matt and Kat!)



















 (this is how I feel every single day)












Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment