Wednesday 6 November 2013

a bittersweet symphony...

Tonight I'm inspired to write something, but I'm not sure what. So I'll just ramble a bit.

I feel like... 

I want to be in Austin so badly I can taste it. 
I want to be healthy enough that I can wear a cute hippie outfit to a music festival and not look like a homeless whale. 
I want to change my life. 
I want to do something about the realization that I've completely wasted 26 years of my life. 
I want to experience a real, true, full love again (yes, again, because I know I had that kind of love with Blayne). 
I want to wake up in the morning and feel excited about what's going to happen instead of dreading having to face another day of feeling like utter shit. 

That's pretty emo, I know. But whatever. 

Here's some pictures now, because dwelling on life sucks balls when you hate the life you're dwelling on. 

 (I'm officially trying to grow my hair out to that length--or close to it anyway. Just past the boobs.)






 (Wow, so true...)

 (Mmmm, yes sir. Kurt Cobain was one sexy mofo. RIP Kurt.)




 (If I don't learn to surf before I die, I will literally consider myself a failure.)


 (Ugh, I wish... mine is like the opposite. Except I was never that skinny.)








 (This is literally me. But I am way fatter.)







 (Batman + Catwoman = the ultimate in sexual tension)


 (I wish I could wear this without my stomach rolls sticking out more than my boobs.)



 (Siiiiiiigh long hair.)

 (This is the prettiest picture I have ever seen.)

 (Sigh. This is Blayne with his new nephew. Let's all take a moment to appreciate exactly what I missed out on. Damn I loved that man... okay moving on. I actually am fully over him, I just wish sometimes that I could feel again like I did when we were together. Oh well, FML. Cute baby, eh? Looks just like his mom.)







 (Yep...)

 (Oh God, it's me...)





 (Everywhere you look...)

 (Hahahaha. YES.)

 (Haha, Tattoos 2.0 sent me this picture and said it made him think of me. I was pretty flattered even though it's comically off the mark. Oh well, at least he knows I still have my V-card haha. Aww, he's such a cutie. Siiiigh. Moving on again.)

 (Hahahahahahaha. YEESSSS.)









 (The hair, the hair!)

 (I love that quote.)












 (Dude, behold my future. Except I'll be single.)


 (DILF alert. And awwww.)






 (My Austin dreams...)

 (LOL.)









 (Ugh just hook up already!)








 (YES. Austin!)







 (All I've ever done is stay there...)






















 (Ha, this is either hilariously ironic or extremely disturbing.)


 (Ouch, that hits a little too close to home, haha.)


And lastly, my Tattoos pic of the day... he was bored at work so he sent me this.

(mmmmmmmmmmm. Lazy ass was passed out under a tree. I love him.)

Have a great remainder of the week and a great November...
H

No comments:

Post a Comment