Sunday 28 October 2012

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Eggs loves the snow. I feel if it is cold outside, that there has to be snow on the ground or it feels like a waste. 

My weekend was filled with Halloween festivities with a lazy Sunday. I wish I could of enjoyed it more. Halloween is just not the same for me anymore, it never feels right. I love it, don't get me wrong, it's just not the same anymore. 

I am fast tracking past Halloween. I know, I know. But the snow is inspiring and depressing at the same time. I wanted to go for a walk in it today but it just didn't seem like something I wanted to do alone. Should of done it anyways. Next time. Less than two blocks away is a beautiful panoramic view of the River Valley. I need to take you there Hess, you would appreciate it. 

What is a Egg's blog post without some photos, hey? 

I find this photo really hot 





To cuddle or to be cuddled...





 LOVE THIS. 



My pillow is my lover. 






Want this..



Hess, this is your theme.




This is me every single morning. 



For some reason this reminded me of Eric..




Bring on the new season!

No comments:

Post a Comment