Tuesday 16 October 2012

Happiness Pills

Hello!

Hess here, and this will be a combo of words and pictures, because I am just in a dichotomous mood today. I'm really trying to stay positive, especially after my emo rants this past week and some family stuff that isn't exactly putting me in a wonderful mood. I'm also feeling a little bit lonely. I feel very, very... single. At times like this it would be nice to share the load with someone.

Some things that are helping my funk that DON'T involve me dwelling on happy couples (and the fact that I am not part of one)...

Cool tattoos...


 great movie!


 great poem!

 

love airplanes!


Pretty song lyrics...


ben lee is amazing and painfully underrated


mat kearney's 'young love' is one of my top five summer albums and my top twenty albums of all time


All things airport-related...


 sigh...


 i LOVE airports with a passion; it's a mysterious love


 sigh again...


 too true...


 sigh yet again...




Pretty pictures and nice quotes...










Amazing shoes...




And one of the most awesome scenes in film history...





No matter how I feel inside, life, on the outside, is beautiful. Nice to remind myself of that every so often. Have a great remainder of the week, and don't forget to stay on the sunny side! :) 
Love,
Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment