Monday 7 October 2013

shoes?

Back from Europe!

It was a great time, but honestly it feels good to get home. I have some serious work to do now: work on myself, my life, and my own happiness.

To begin with, I went to my cousin's wedding this weekend, even though I was still operating on London time and bleary-eyed to the core. And, shocker of shockers, all I got was a giant dose of depression as I sat there surrounded by happy couples, drunk idiots, and realizations that I have done absolutely nothing with my life that I'm proud of. It really is true what they say: sometimes you never feel as alone as when you're in a crowded room. Great times, weddings are.

But instead of focusing on all that right now, here are some pictures, haha.


 (this is my future child)








 (mean, but still amusing)

 (I swear...)

 (hehehehehehe)

 (my goal is to look good in these boots one day, and not like a beached whale stuffed into a sausage casing)




 (I'm going to take up surfing next year)

 (aaaah Louboutins.)


 (hehehehehehe. Man, Miley has NO ass!)





 (omg so depressing...)

 (speaking of depressing...)































I hope everyone has an amazing week. Make it happen!
H

No comments:

Post a Comment