Tuesday 22 October 2013

Good Day?

Good day. (Is it?)

I'm in the process of career-hunting, and let me tell you, it sucks. Somebody please tell me what is so good about growing up? Cus from where I'm standing, it seems like a bunch of hooey.

Things with my grandma are bad. Things with life in general are bad. I wish I was strong enough to feel like I would come out of this alright. I know I will, but I don't feel like I will.

Anyways. Picture time.

I love the drunk baby...







This is kinda what I want my house to look like someday. But it's a single girl's house, not a married house haha. I guess there's nothing wrong with that since I am going to be single until I die...


















And this is how I want to look before this time next year (fat chance...).

 (you can tell this is one of those guy-fantasy pictures haha)

 (I like wedding dresses with lots of interesting details; none of this "simple" stuff for me)






 (I wanna grow my hair that long... starting now!)


 (PSH yeah right)







 (and again, yeah right... sigh)



Pretty hair...




 (for the record... I tried this. It doesn't work on curly hair.)



Pretty shoes...



 (I neeeeeeed these shoes...)

 (I looovvvve these shoes...)

 (I WANTS IT, MY PRECIOUS!!!)

 (so bad ass)




 Pretty wedding rings...


 (I've discovered a new love of pearl rings. Pearl rings, pink diamonds, and rose gold are my things lately, in terms of wedding rings. But that is probably useless info haha. FML.)










Love...





 (president since 1987, bitches.)



 (seriously, happy couples need to kiss my fat ass)





 (favorite LOTR couple hands down)










Pretty things





 (my wedding flower. If I have a wedding.)








 (is it wrong that this picture is basically everything I want in life? Minus the cat, of course.)















 (one day...)

Hot guys...

 (like... ever.)


 (mmm.)


 (yeah it's a cartoon. what of it?)

 (John Travolta is only hot as Danny. That's mean.)


 (I might've just jizzed in my pants.)


 (YEP.)




Funny stuff







 (funny? or true?)






 (true enough)

 (story of my life)















 (YES!)



Quotes...














































Random...




(this is one of Tattoos 2.0's arm tattoos. His army friend drew it for him. Sigh.)

Happy Tuesday!
H

No comments:

Post a Comment