Friday 5 July 2013

Pics

I have a new distraction-love! Tattoos became an ass, so I found Tattoos 2.0. He is a major win: almost exactly like Tattoos 1.0 in terms of looks and style and personality, but kinder, sweeter, and quieter. Slightly less interesting, slightly better looking, and slightly further away. Here he is...


 Mmmmm. So he is basically the perfect man. Serious. Like every single thing on my extremely detailed list, he checks off. He is half native and everything haha. He's left-handed too. Sigh. :)

Anyways, picture time!!

 (Across the Universe is the prettiest movie.)








 (I was legit born in the wrong era. I AM a hippie.)



















 (Hello.)
















































 (hahahahahahahaha.)



 (YES. Amanda Bynes... nuff said.)



















Have a great weekend, and happy Fourth of July!
H

No comments:

Post a Comment