Thursday 25 July 2013

everything turns away quite liesurely from the disaster

Eggs has all the photos from the music festival, so I will leave the weekend recap to her. For now I am just going to blog some pictures that take me away from reality.


 (Tattoos 2.0's work site a couple weeks ago. Austin... sigh.)













 (Prison Mike will always, always, always make me laugh.)


 (me after attempting to work out)










 (I wish...)



 (dude, you need this toaster. stat.)








 (Tattoos 2.0 told me he would take me on a date here.)





 (that's for you, Eggs.)












 (LOL)

 (my dream festival outfit, courtesy of Eggs)



















And last but most definitely not least, my distraction boy, Tattoos 2.0...

(mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.)

Happy Weekend!!!
H

No comments:

Post a Comment