Monday 6 May 2013

the child is grown; the dream is gone

I'm in a funk.

Love, weight loss, ambition, change, life... everything feels like it's either on hold or hasn't even started yet. I also just started a new job, and learning the ropes is always tough. Bright sides... I had the day off, it was super hot out today, I got some sun, and I still love Tattoos, despite being pushed aside on his list of priorities. He's busy, he's got kids, and he's stressed--and I get that. I just miss actually mattering to him. I might still, but I don't feel like I do, and that's just as depressing.

Sigh. Anyways. Hopefully this funk is not the norm among everyone.

Picture time...

 Just finished all the Downtons. OMG.











 Before Midnight, omg, two more weeks!!!

 Away We Go is the best movie. I love it.





































 Siiiiiigh. Tattoos. My tattoo artist... :-(




























Dude, this is our motto haha. Sigh.

:-)
Stay positive...

No comments:

Post a Comment