Wednesday 22 May 2013

picture time again

Tattoos turned into the world's lamest ass. Go figure. I still kinda like him somehow. The power of a skaterboy... But I am trying hard to get over it, and it's working pretty well. On the interesting side, I have been getting WAY closer to my good friend Eric. We shall see.

Work is work, but tips are sweet. Only three months until Europe! Gotta get the hell out of this place.

I feel like I've blogged some of these pics before, but whatever. Too lazy to go check. Enjoy! :-)

 I want to wear that kind of flower wreath at my wedding. If it ever happens... :-(

 Perfect house.


 I adore this movie.


 Hello, sleeve.











 I want a backyard cookout for my wedding reception.




 I want that hair. I get that being Beth's hair, dude.




 I want someone to look at me like that someday. :-(



 Mmmmmmmmm. (The twins.)




 :-(


 Handy.

 Handy 2.0










 So pretty.








 That's my wedding cake!




















 I love this picture. I love airports and I love love.

 Cabin in the woods?



 LOVE.





Have a nice weekend!
H

No comments:

Post a Comment