Monday 18 March 2013

always crashing in the same car

It's high time for an emo rant. Sorry. I just hate life and people today (and I'm not even PMS-ing... must be the weather). 

1. Everyone is dying this year. Death is everywhere.
2. Everyone is getting cancer this year. Cancer is everywhere. 
3. Things are changing too quickly... everything is changing and I hate it. I just want stability, but the more I want it, the further away from me it seems to get. 
4. I am still fat, lonely, miserable and hating myself. 
5. School sucks balls.
6. I just want to find a boyfriend without resorting to the internet. 
7. I want to feel beautiful but I feel uglier every day.
8. I feel as if I'm always crashing in the same car.

To add to my #4 thing... here are some fat girl problems. Some of them would make me laugh if they weren't so accurate about my own self right now...


 (makes me realize why I am so concerned with my weight...)


 (or I would if I actually had a boyfriend...)






















Sigh. More positive things now... Harry Potter!!!














Love...
















Nice quotes...
















And other jazz...






 (Dude- Colin, Adam, Andy, Leah, and Matt... Simon is the photographer)




















And Eggs, this is for us...



And here is my new life motto once more:


Here's hoping life improves for everyone. It needs to.
Love, Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment