Monday 2 June 2014

Summer

It doesn't feel like summer... I think that's because this is the first official summer for me that didn't signify the end of school. That is bizarre. There was no ushering it in... it's just sort of here. And for some reason I am still a little bummed out.

But here are some pics anyway.

Also, Eggs, you need to get crackin' (haha) on a blog.

 (I really wanna try making this cake. I've been experimenting with baking lately... but it would probably turn out more like the bottom Pinterest-fail pic, haha.)






 (YEESSSSS Christy Miller!!! Christy and Todd: the Married Years comes out this month!!! JAZZED!!!)




 (Kid looks like I did when I was a baby, haha. And yes, I know that is a boy.)


 (So wrong... but so right...)




 (Best reaction ever.)


 (hahaha so perfect.)



 (I would marry Dwight.)






 (Another great reaction.)





 (hello Lumberjack.)























 (my skateboarding dreams have been super intense lately)


 (now that's a look of love...)


 (another look of love...)



 (these next few pictures are of Cam Gigandet's engagement photo shoot. He is HOT.)


 (arm. arm. arm.)





 (ass.)




 (quintessential hippie couple)

 (Eggs' future wedding site!)












 (haha, getting checked out by Gaston, love it.)






Wedding dresses... one day? :(
Have a good week.
H

No comments:

Post a Comment