Wednesday 2 April 2014

I wish I was in Carrick Fergus





(Sigh. This is my friend and her husband. They're already pregnant. One day...?)

 (This has been me lately.)

 (And this.)

 (But unfortunately not this.)



 (Is that... a pig?)

 (If I have a flower girl this will be her dress.)








 (Love this color scheme and how the dresses are all different but stick to a theme.)


 (Fuck yeah, Texas!!!)





 (Festival outfit.)





 (These are the Easter eggs we painted this year.)

 (And these are mine. I like the red one and the one in the center of the group.)


 (I loved this picture so I saved it... and I didn't realize it until much later that it was the Austin Motel. Fate? I think so.)


 (It's a wedding seating chart! Such a cute idea.)


 (If I can get a guy to look at me like that one day, I will die happy.)




 (This one's for you, dude.)

 (And this one too... haha.)

 (Another festival outfit.)



 (For you too, dude, haha.)


 (O.................M.................G....................... only I would be fangirling over a kids show. But... but... LOOK WHO'S THERE. And damn has Shawn ever aged well. Just saying.)





Happy Wednesday. :-)
H

No comments:

Post a Comment