Friday 21 March 2014

time for change


 THINGS ON HESS'S MIND



 (prepare yourself for lots of pizza in this entry)


 (haha YEP. Except I actually put on sweats)

 (the best moment of Keeping Up With the Kardashians)









 (the ugliest animal in the entire universe... and how I feel right now)
















 (cutest 90s movie ever, While You Were Sleeping)


 (hehehe)






 (sigh, the simple things)

 (best/creepiest photo bomb ever)

 (one day... dude's got Eric hair btw)


 (aww)




 (I love me some look of love)










 (Tattoos sent me this haha)



 (for some reason I find this absolutely adorable!!)

 (this picture makes me really happy)

 (ugh yes... those were the days)













 (memories)







 (love the early 90s)











 (was craving these so badly the other day)

 (I want!)

 (I tried to watch Friends but I just couldn't get into it--think I was expecting too much)









Let's focus on the positive this weekend!
Love
Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment