Saturday 8 February 2014

Positivity

I've decided I am one of the most negative people I know. If that's not wrecking my happiness, I don't know what is.

Here are some pictures to hopefully improve my mood and send some positive vibes out into the world.

Festival (and wedding and random) Fashion...






















 (I want this hair color.)

 (I love Sarah Seven Gold Label wedding dresses! Too expensive though.)











 (Hooker boots fascinate me. I really like them.)





 (I need to buy a leather biker jacket when I'm not fat.)



 (I want this dress. Ooo, and waffles.)



Happy Couples...








 (Clearly I could look at Green Wedding Shoes for hours. And I have...)







 (I want someone to hug me like that one day. Sad face.)






Pizza (always)...


 (hehehe I love me some Ryan Adams... see below.)





Ryan Adams (and his wife, and his beautiful poetry)...


 (Happy story that goes along with this one! This is a picture from Taylor Swift's twitter... she is a Ryan fan [because who isn't, really?]. But interestingly, Ryan is a Taylor fan! He tweeted, "I am totally blown away by that new Taylor Swift song. Every tune of hers is like the one you wait a whole lifetime to write." So sweet! So Taylor tweeted back at him, "Just saw what you wrote about my song last week and it's caused this constant perma-smile. You're the absolute coolest." [Which he is]. He replied, "Aww, no way, YOU are. Keep inspiring the world... we need it." I love stories like that. Nothing better than people from seemingly different crowds supporting each other in positive ways. Upper!)

 (mmm.)




 (mmmmmm.)

 (Gives me chills every time. I don't care how hipster that makes me seem.)

 (Aww... the wedding ring, the sleepy face, the amazing band on his t-shirt. Corrosion of Conformity is one of Tattoos' favorite bands too... fun fact haha.)

 (Look of love!)


 (I want to have this hanging on my wall when I move to Texas.)

 (Too cute.)









 (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Guyliner.)


Fairies...











And other stuff...

 (Definitely doing this to my shelves.)












 (I love stories like this!)
 (Sent to me from Eggs. So cool. And yes I would still marry TJ.)










 (Dude, you should do this haha.)




 (Totally doing this in the summer!)


 

 (My future son.)







 (Scott is my fave on that show. He's just hilarious.)

 (Mama June is really awesome. I respect her.)



 (This made me laugh heartily.)





 (Now I wanna watch this to see if that's real haha.)



Happy Valentine's Day, or Singles' Awareness Day, as the case may be! <3
Love, Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment