Thursday 2 January 2014

Thoughts

Life is a funny, funny thing. Just when you think it will get better, it gets harder.

On Hess's mind...

Aside from this being a really eventful year already, that is...

The Olsen twins. (I have a weird, inexplicable obsession with them.) People think it's weird that I can tell the difference between them even when they were like 4. It's just not that difficult (when you are obsessed).

 (Why can't my hair be this long?)

















Weddings. Mostly pretty dresses and amazing, unique engagement rings.






 (Overdone, but I love the colors.)



 (I honestly adore black diamonds.)

 (Most beautiful ring!)

 (So pretty.)







 (I think this might be the engagement ring I want, if I get one someday.)










Other pretty clothes/great styles. I really wish I had the body to pull this shit off.

















 (I love red and black lace.)








Scenery. It makes me wish I was anywhere but here. Like more than usual.


























2014. And what a year it has already been.













Quotes and sayings.












Lols and Random Stuff.

 (I have a feeling if I tried to make these it would be on Pinterest fail. Nailed it!)


 (One day?)




 (I am in love with the Addams family.)








 (Haha. So true.)








 (LOL'ed so hard at this. I was not a huge fan of her look that night.)



And here is my Tattoos pic of the day. That is him with his niece, who he just got tons of Disney princess dolls for for Christmas. Sigh, my heart. Nothing cuter than a man who's smitten with his little girl.




Well, 2014 came in with a bang, and I hope it gets better, because it just wasn't the greatest start. Hopefully that isn't true for anyone else!

RIP Grandma. Love you forever.

Have a good week.
H

No comments:

Post a Comment