Saturday 6 April 2013

99 Bottles of Beer!

Actually 99 blog posts, but whatever. We have to think of something special for our 100th, Eggs. Maybe your debriefing about the Vegas wedding?

So I did my big thesis speech today, and it went so well! I have gotten good at those. Honestly, my only fear in life is public speaking and I think I am making awesome headway in getting over that. It's all about facing fears and growing. You can't be happy if you stay in the same place forever. 

I'm still in love with Tattoos. Like... really. Pretty sure Eggs has still got a little somethin' goin' on with POF. And I've got some wicked spring fever, despite all this lousy snow. Plus I only have four tasks left to complete for school before I am officially GRADUATED. Best. Thought. Ever.

Picture time...

 (love this look)

 (adam and lizzie)










 (story of my life. except for tattoos. siiiigh. love.)




 (haha, that is actually me)


 (omg it is so terrible, but i can so see it happening to me...)



 (me in two weeks)

 (great advice, and a good reality check during my lovey-dovey phase with Tattoos)

 (mhmm, eggs understands this one too)



 (i want those shoes)


 (dude, tattoos' new house! lol. big eh?)


 (AMAZING book)

 (hahahaha. i want to marry a guy who would mock hot-pictures like that)

 (this might be the perfect engagement ring. maybe without diamonds on the band though)



 (my tats fell asleep on me the other night. siiiiigh, i am too obsessed)



 (more of my perfect engagement ring)






 (matt?)

 (why can't i look that good in plaid?)

















 (my motto for the next year)







 (i am shooting to be around that size)







 (seeing him in june!!!)

 (dude, us in the future...)



 (my motto for october...)














 (tattoos is going to teach me how to skateboard. siiiiigh)






 (siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh... there is nothing hotter than a good father. tattoos, i am talking to you...)



And on that happy note, have a great weekend!
H

No comments:

Post a Comment